Enjoy a self-guided driving tour of private gardens open to the public. NEW two day tour this year! Must See features include: A G Scale Train, Whimsical Garden Art, Hostas Galore including varieties developed with Dave Winniger from Boerner Gardens, Elaborate Water Displays and SO MUCH MORE!!!
Tickets available at various locations listed below.
Saturday, July 15th Hours : 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Sunday, July 16th Hours: 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm
$8.00 in Advance
$9.00 at Garden #1
(1911 Brook Ct. West Bend)
Online Ticket Sales: CLOSED. Advance Tickets may still be purchased at locations listed below.
**Those that have already purchased tickets online may pick them up at Garden #1, 1911 Brook Ct. West Bend on the days of the event**
West Bend Ticket Locations:
- Stein's Garden
- Piggly Wiggly
- Park & Recreation Department
- Chamber of Commerce
Present your tour ticket for a 10% Lunch Discount at the Following Restaurants:
Garden Art Sale-July 15th:
Corner of Main & Vine
- Reincarnated by Toni: Garden sculptures from found metal including some glass. Bird Baths, flowers and more...
- Kristi Leipold: Cement birth baths, leaf castings, plastic bottle flowers, and cement mushrooms
- The Flutterby Touch: Hand-painted vintage & re-treasured items, birdbaths, pails, and garden trellis' & picks
- Margarete Buck: Beautiful Metal Garden Art